FLANK’s GDPR assessment, consulting, and policy toolkits can help with what’s arguably the most comprehensive data security and privacy regulation ever seen – in the world!
ATLANTA, GA, February 20, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — GDPR Compliance for U.S. companies (controllers and processors) storing, processing, and/or transmitting personal data for EU data subject is coming due. May, 2018 is the deadline for GDPR compliance, and FLANK’s GDPR assessment, consulting, and policy toolkits can help with what’s arguably the most comprehensive data security and privacy regulation ever seen – in the world!
The seven essential elements for GDPR Compliance for U.S. companies are as follows:
– GDPR Compliance Core Pillar: “Principles”
– GDPR Compliance Core Pillar: “Accountability”
– GDPR Compliance Core Pillar: “Rights of the Data Subject”
– GDPR Compliance Core Pillar: “Obligations”
– GDPR Compliance Core Pillar: “Technical and Organizational Measures”
– GDPR Compliance Core Pillar: The Need for “Documentation”
– Additional GDPR Compliance Requirements
The GDPR requirements are very clear in that if your business processes personal data for EU data subjects – regardless of where you are located or where the processing is being performed – you must adhere to the GDPR requirements for compliance. Are you ready? Do you have GDPR policies, procedures, and processes in place? Millions of businesses are being affected by the GDPR requirements, so contact FLANK today for expert GDPR assessment and consulting services.
FLANK understands the GDPR requirements and the necessary internal controls that controllers and processors need to have in place. It’s a lengthy to-do list when it comes to the GDPR requirements. Here’s just a small sample of what you need to have in place:
– Information security policies and procedures
– Incident response, reporting, and breach notification processes
– A healthy number of privacy notices, statements, and internal policies and procedure detailing how your organization enforces such mandates.
– Consent forms, along with numerous forms for which data subjects can exercise their rights with.
We’re global experts when it comes to security, governance, and compliance solutions, there’s no debating that, and we can help you implement efficient and scalable solutions for your growing business. Security can be difficult, compliance can be challenging, and governance can be costly – we more than understand these issues – and it’s why you should be talking to Flank, the organization that helps you in “protecting your perimeter”.
We’re Flank. “to defend or guard at the flank”.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here